Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Finds

I'm all over the place with my Friday finds today, including a little fall shopping guide that I'm drooling over {been a while since I've been able to shop normally for clothes}...happy weekend!

Wisteria Stackable Trays here

Wisteria Lidded Boxes here

Architect Tripod Lamp here


 
Love these fancy knobs from Anthropolgie


Floraburst Necklace here


Paneled Colorblock Shift Dress
Ann Taylor Loft Colorblock Shift Dress here
I saw this and immediately thought to myself, "this could be a pretty/appropriate dress for my baby's baptism"...I know I'm skipping ahead, but it was my initial thought...what do you think?

Then I saw this dress {Robert Rodriguez Shift Dress here} and had similar thoughts...clearly I'm bored and obviously in baby planning mode.

Chaffie Club Chair
New at Ballard Designs - Chaffie Club Chair here

Turin Pendant Light
Ballard Turin Pendant...on sale! here

Turin Pendant Light
A great visual of these pendants...

Vince Cowl Sweater here
First off, I know I'm wishing away summer by shopping for fall/winter already, but cut my some slack, I haven't been able to shop for regular clothes in a long time! Second...I want to eat this sweater up, it's so gorgeous. And unfortunately, not cheap, but I had to share anyway. Going on the wish list!

Yosi Samra Flats here
These would be a good staple {and go nicely with the sweater above, just sayin}Oh and they are reasonably priced too!


1 comment:

  1. Love all your finds Jenny! Great pics! I used that Barbara Cosgrove lamp in a recent project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...