Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vanity Mirror

 Either my eye sight is getting worse or I have more fine lines to cover up. Probably both. All I know, is I'm in need of a small vanity mirror to set on my bathroom counter to do make up. Here is a look at my options.

Bathroom Makeup Vanity Ideas. So clean and spacious!
Image via Pinterest

Bellamy Vanity Mirror
Restoration Hardware Mirror {here}
 
Anthro {here}

Vintage ormolu vanity mirror possibly Matson / Stylebuilt/ Globe
Vintage Mirror {here}

Hopkins Vanity Mirror
Restoration Hardware Mirror {here}

Mirror {here}

 


3 comments:

  1. Wall Mounted Vanity Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern floating vanity I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...