Monday, January 6, 2014

Brass in your Kitchen

For a while there, silver was the way to go with hardware for your cabinets, doors, etc. And although it still looks perfectly nice and will appeal for the long haul, I'm glad that brass has made a come back. I have plans for it in our kitchen in the near future and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
 
 
 
 
 
Especially beautiful with all the bright white to contrast.

I love all these options below:
Z009333     Z005746
Z011962 Z018771
Z001217 Z017107
All hardware from Rejuvenation {here}
 

Imagine this gorgeous pull for your fridge {here}

Beautiful colours...out of the ordinary & pops of gold - those lights are awesome!
Brass lighting is a whole other area to explore....but that's all for today folks, I just found Jake standing on the sub woofer.
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Jenny! Looking forward to seeing your kitchen updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...