Monday, August 26, 2013

HomeGoods Fix

I hit up HomeGoods this week to see the latest and greatest. Came across a few items worth mentioning...
 
If you need a basic grass cloth rug for an entry or mud room, they had tons!

I was totally digging this. No need for a rug right now but I quickly worked up a scheme in my head that would pair well with this geometric beauty. 

Another great rug...see my little helper to the left?

I'm obsessed with these ribbon sets. Perfect for the gift wrap collection.

They had a slew of upholstered ottomans hanging around...I could live with the grey ikat.


Row and rows of flat weave rugs.
 
I came home with 2 of these - $25 each, not bad.
 
They are living here at the moment...this mantle needs some love. Oh and this is my living room.
 

I don't blog about this space much b/c it sort of came together randomly with odds and ends but I'm starting to love it. I always wanted a navy room. Needs more love, but as I say, it's {as is every room} a work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...