Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Knock Knock!

I always love a good door knocker. By good I mean handsome, unique and brass. So you can imagine I wasn't sad when ours recently fell off. Good timing, because I've been wanting to find a lion head to greet guests. Here are a few options, what do you think?
 
 
{here}
 
{here}
 
{here}
 
vintage English brass devil or mythical door knocker
{here}

 
{here}
This one is my favorite so far!


 
{here}
 
It's so handsome and regal...
 
 
 
If I lived near the sea, this would surely greet you at my door...
 
Anchor Door Knocker Beach Decor Nautical Home Solid Brass Patina MOVING SALE
{here}

2 comments:

  1. I love lion knockers! I'm searching for a black one...speaking of lions, world market has a great lion bottle opener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a regal touch for the front door!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...