Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Little Details

I'm addicted to little bowls and vessels. They certainly aren't necessities, but they make a space feel cozy and loved. Where could these bits live? Let me tell you my favorite places. Next to the sink, on a night stand, on your desk, in a drawer to organize your bathroom items {hair bands, lip gloss, etc} or in your desk drawer to organize supplies {paper clips, rubber bands, push pins, keys etc.} or in a bathroom to hold matches....I could go on and on. Point is, I don't think I'll ever stop loving these things - they really make me happy. Every now and then you just can't pass one up and something new is added to your collection.
 
Here are a few new favorites...
 
Vintage cloisonne enamel and brass bowl, vintage
Vintage bowl {here}
 
 
Vintage porcelain dish with gold trim
Vintage dish {here}
 
Vintage Lamberton Scammell porcelain pedestal serving bowl
Vintage pedestal bowl {here}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...