Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Spy a Sea Shell

I always say I'd love to live by water to take advantage of all the amazing beach decor. Again, my thoughts wonder that way as I come across these cool shell jars from Etsy shop Bottles by the Sea. I still think you can work in a few of these with the right color scheme and feel of a space, not living by the beach.

You are my sunshine...

 
Sea Pillow...

rootbeer "float"

One Eyed Purple People Eater...

the Sea Glass is Half Full...

You are my sunshine...

4 comments:

  1. I love to incorporate beach inspired items everywhere! Love those bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny
    Thank you so much for featuring my shell bottles on your blog. I agree... these can be beautifully displayed even in homes far from the sea. Infact most of my bottles find homes in non costal areas. Many Thanks!
    Natalie @ Bottles by the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance Why are JustCBD Vegan CBD Gummies the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. Indija-Medicinska-Visa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...