Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outdoor Spring Things

It's going to be a beautiful week, so I'm going to go ahead and say it - spring is in the air! All this weather and timing has prompted me to {finally} focus on sprucing up our front entrance. I added planters, a wreath and an American flag. Amazing how such simple things bring a smile to my face.


I love the little nest and eggs on this wreath - from Pottery Barn

I was on the hunt for planters and went back and forth on what I had in mind and the look I wanted. I ended up bumping in to these Smith & Hawkin planters at Target and was ecstatic.

What spring things are you doing at home?

A few other ideas I had brewing...
Pottery Barn Faux Fern & Magnolia Wreath

Faux Trailing Dogwood Wreath
Pottery barn Faux Trailing Dogwood Wreath

Alternate View
Pottery Barn Saigon Planters

Chapelle Round Planter
Ballard Designs Chapelle Round Planters

Suzanne Kasler Zinc Planter
Ballard Designs Zinc Planters

Smith & Hawken® Square Planter - Black (14")
Target Smith & Hawken planter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...