Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Life to Old Chairs

I've been working on several before and after projects, take a look at these old chairs that I brought new life to....

Good bones, elegant shape and lots of potential for contrast piping. These are for my office...

BEFORE...


AFTER...


I love the navy piping, it's a great detail that helps the pattern standout.


One more BEFORE...

AFTER...
Navy chevron print. Not a great picture, but you get the idea. Not sure where these will live yet, but I'm excited to find the perfect place.

What before and after projects have you been working on? It's always fun to bring new life to something.

5 comments:

  1. The chairs look awesome and I love your black and white rug!!! Too fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new office chairs! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are wonderful Jenny! I love reworking vintage pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great before and afters!! And, having tested them out, they are quite comfy too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job...really love the french chair - what a difference!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...