Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Merry Thanksgiving

I'm off to Ohio to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family {since we'll be here for xmas}. I'm thrilled to spend time with everyone, especially my darling little nieces.

Avery

Always giggling.

Lucy & Kate

Little munchkins {or strawberry's in this case}.

What are your holiday plans?
The girls over at Matters of Style have this table scape cooked up and I had to share, isn't it so much fun?


When Pat and I return on Sunday, we'll get to see all the paint in our house completed, I'm so excited! I stopped over last night to see the progress, here is a little sneak peak.

Before {with previous owners furniture}


And now! Lighter and brighter. I can't wait to see our furniture there {which is due to be delivered next Tuesday}


Have a lovely holiday and safe travels! See you next week!


1 comment:

  1. good work painting that trim! It looks fab, can't wait to see your big reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...