Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Warming up to Wallpaper

I've always been more of a fabric person, I think pattern and texture make any space. Lately, wallpaper has been on my mind and I think it would be a nice statement in a foyer, amongst other spaces. What do you think? I'm liking it more and more.

Edo, China Seas 
This China Seas wallpaper is what I have in mind...I like that it's a neutral, but has substance and style. I think it'd set the tone for our house, hopefully conveying a "come on in, we're casual, fun folks" feel.


Image via House Beautiful

Image via Decor Pad

Image via Elle Decor

Image here

Suzie: Alison Womack Jowers  Emily Followil Photography  Atlanta Homes Mag  Gorgeous entry ...
Image via Decor Pad

Image via House Beautiful

Image via House Beautiful




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...