Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Local Curiosity

Heard of Trohv? Both it's meaning {collection of artful objects discovered or found} and existence as a local home store was news to me, so I set out to investigate it...what a gem. It struck me as a bit of Anthropologie meets Paper Source...tons of unique furniture pieces, a whole selection of letter pressed papergoods and endless gifts and curiosities. The merchandise displays are a work of art and the lofty like industrial space is completely charming. Located in Takoma Park and Baltimore, it's a must see - put it on your to-do list!

 
Love this painted chest...could be a home for china, books, photos, momentos...or all my fabric samples!


If you are addicted to paper items {like me} you could get in trouble here.


Awww!


Aren't these darling for a nursery?




Cool kitchen goods...great ideas for host gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go shop there! Love that painted chest I am looking for something similar for my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Started following your blog through Evie's design blog a while back and love it!

    ps - I'm hosting a fabulous vintage designer giveaway and would love for you to check it out :) http://www.couturearabesque.com/2011/08/couture-arabesque-oscar-de-la-renta.html

    xoxo,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...