Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Seaside Accents

There are many ways to accent a home near the sea....here are a few beachy accessories that I love - not to be used all at once or in the same room, a shell light fixture with coral style throw pillows can be enough to highlight the theme of the beach, sand, sun and sea.

I love this, but found something similar for a much better price (below!) 

 Natural Shell  Necklace Chandelier - 3 Lt.

Natural Starfish on Bottle




Coral Lamp

Another interpretation of a coral lamp (below)...

Stray Dog Table Lamp


Click to Close




W6049


images/w5254-large.jpg
Wouldn't this make a great centerpeice on a dining room table?


RECLAIMED WHALE


P.S. I had to share the flowers I picked up yesterday, aren't they so vibrant? And I adore the white pitcher - a treasure I found over the weekend at a fabulous consignment store: Ivy Cottage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...