Sunday, May 15, 2011

I said "I do"

I'M MARRIED!!!!

Simply put, yesterday was with out a doubt the best day of my life. It was everything Pat and I imagined it to be, and more! We are so lucky to have such fabulous friends and family who helped make it all so special.

Here are a few random shots of the day/evening...can't wait to share more!

P.S. I'm headed to Hawaii for the next two weeks - I will be back and ready to blog, so don't forget about me!!


I had 9 bridesmaids - here are a handful of the beauties and our darling flower girl!


Our florist was amazing! These were on the church doors, so beautiful.

Ceremony - lighting the unity candle.

Introduction to the reception!

Pat and I chatted with all our guests before the dancing started...

Cake cutting...and looky, I changed my sash for the dancing part of the evening, navy blue!

Oh and did we dance!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenny!!! Now you get to practice referring to your man as your "husband"! And Hawaii??? That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Wishes! Happy honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You look gorgeous!! Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a beautiful bride!! Congrats to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...