Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jetsetting West

Today I'm heading out west to Arizona and I'm SO excited! I will get to spend a few fabulous days with my mom, then quickly switch gears to celebrate my bachelorette weekend with my sisters and girlfriends. I'm looking forward to girl time and all the beautiful surroundings Arizona has to offer...with a few cocktails in the mix {of course!}

There is my mom under a beautiful arch of bougainvillea.
{love her}

A few items on the agenda...


Olive + Ivy patio
Drinks and bites at Olive and Ivy

Hiking Pinnacle Peak

Fireside chats with the girls.

Seeing my pups! Riley {beagle} and Chloe {golden}...the best part about this picture is that Riley is in Chloe's bed and vice versa. Adorable. 

....amongst it all, the gorgeous weather and stunning sunsets.

See you next week!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...