Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sidetracked: Honeymoon style

The warmer weather has my mind drifting to Hawaii...where Pat and I will honeymoon in May...to say I'm excited is an understatement!
To properly prepare for this occasion, I've had my eye on a few things...


Shoshanna Strapless Tulip Dress
Killer color combination.


Anlo Becca Dress
Love the up close below...casual and cute.




Joie Iilene Dress

Classic Kurta
Tunic from Roberta Roller Rabbit


I'm a sucker for monograms...



Soft and sweet...oh la la!

2 comments:

  1. Love that Shoshanna Dress. I have been eyeing a Roberta Roller Rabbit tunic forever now, I can't comitt to a pattern they are all so cute! But I desperately want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect honeymoon items! The coverup and sleepwear are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...