Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HomeGoods Fix

I love a good bargain and HomeGoods always satisfies my idea of a "cheap thrill"....

See what I stumbled upon yesterday.

I saw this exact accent table on the Oly Studio website the other day...


If you read regularly, you will know I'm obsessed with trays. These aren't quite my colors, but I was still tempted.


Looks like Restoration Hardware....


Love the Greek key touch.


Sexy.


This rustic bookshelf broke my heart...I really wanted to take it home with me.








Whimsical upholstered chair...and it reclined too.





 

Lots of industrial looking pieces.

4 comments:

  1. i actually have to limit how often i go to homegoods, it is such a temptation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds - which HomeGoods is it? I didn't see any of this a week ago when I was at the Falls Church store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Rockville store - right off Rockville Pike on Nicholson...always good finds there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with Home Goods! I go once a week to scour! You can find the best stuff there. Last week I found a Kate Spade Zebra decantor and Vera Wang wine glasses- so excited! I am lusting over the first white table you posted- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...