Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Addicted to Accessories

I love stuff. And by "stuff" I mean accessories...trays, pitchers, jars, boxes, antique frames, dishes, mirrors, books, etc. I'm constantly switching around, adding, arranging and always on the endless hunt for unique treasures.

Here are some lovely ways to arrange and display accessories.


(Image via Elle Decor)

(Image via Lonny)

(Image via Elle Decor)

(Image via Tom Scheerer)

(Image via House Beautiful)

And now for some more "stuff" I'm loving right now.

Anthropolgie: Jimmies-On-Frosting-Plates






1 comment:

  1. I feel like this is a meeting of AAA. Accessory Addicts Anonymous. Hi my name is Evie and I'm an accessory addict.

    I am currently on a hobnail milk glass kick that I can't quit!

    Love all of your finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...