Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spreading Blog Love

I have to share a new blog that I'm following, it's a breath of fresh air and fun to follow along for the design, diy and family adventures of Sita Montogomery - meet Sita, of The Family Room Design Studio {click here}

Here are just a few images of Sita's own home, where you see her gorgeous sense of style, ability to brighten a space and her DIY projects that will blow you away!


The Family Room

You have to read her post on the transition of this piece DIY style, it's amazing!





2 comments:

  1. Jenny, thank you so much for featuring my blog! What a lovely surprise! I am so happy we have been we have been able to "meet" through blogging. I adore your style and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new blogs...thanks for sharing!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...