Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rooms with a View

Would you ever tire of waking up to a scenic view? Whether it's the mountains or the sea, there is something majestic about having mother nature outside your doorstep.

These water views are stunning. I don't know what is more calming, the sound of the sea or the sight of it. Sounds like a win win to me.

{All images via Coastal Living}



The green against the blue water backdrop creates such a beautiful accent. Love this space.






I adore all the color in this space - and then looking closer, realized it is the living area to the dining room I commented on above. Obsessed.




1 comment:

  1. We have a pretty view of the mountain vistas to the east of us, but it is my dream to wake up with a view of the water just a short distance away! A girl can always dream, right?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...