Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Gift Ideas!

Thank goodness for online shopping. I haven't been to a mall this holiday season and it's so refreshing. If you're trying to scurry and find a few more gifts, here are some ideas!

Flamestitch Long Tray
Flamestitch Tray

Lemon Verbena Perfume Candle
Cane Candle

Bright Ikat Frame
Colorful Ikat Frame

Picasso Peace & Freedom
Picasso Peace & Freedom Book

prize ball pop top mittens
Kate Spade Mittens

Lodge moccasins
Moccasin Slippers



Greek Key Throw - Gray
Gorgeous Greek Key Throw
 
family conversation tabletopics
Table Topic Conversation Cards
I've given these as gifts before - they have sets for family's, couples, dinner parties, etc. My mom loves using them after dinner and it always gets us laughing, remembering or taunting. So fun!
 
 
Whatnots Bowl
Fancy little Bowl
 
Grey & Cream Stripe Placket Stretch Pajama Set
Bedhead Pajamas

personalizable hickory cheese + bread board
Personalized Cheese & Bread Board

 
Club Monaco Olga Snood

2 comments:

  1. great ideas...especially digging the flamestitch tray from Furb and the conversation cards! This year Etsy is making my life so much easier with Christmas gifts...I just get something that my friends have favorited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas. I just might have to buy one of those candles. Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...