Friday, December 16, 2011

Kitchen Sneak Peek

This is one of my favorite spaces in my house and although it isn't complete yet, I thought I would give you a sneak peek since people have been asking for more pictures.

I call it my casual eating area. It's comfy, cozy and definitely a place to linger. I haven't done window treatments yet, the chair seats will soon have different fabric and the pillows for the settee are almost finished, so there is a stand in at the moment.

My giveaway ends next week, don't forget to take part!


My amazing sister in law brought over this sweet fiddle leaf fig tree for us...I am so thrilled, I've always wanted one!!




3 comments:

  1. I love it-- and love the fiddle fig! I want one so badly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks comfortable and cozy. The throw w/the border is very chic. Curious - did you sister in law buy the fiddle leaf tree locally? I've been looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe she bought locally - probably at a place called Behnke's or American Plant. I will keep my eyes peeled for you Michele!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...