Monday, December 12, 2011

Burlap Accents

Each holiday season I find something that I want to incorporate in to all my decor -- last year it was gold accents {gold ball ornaments, gold ribbon, etc} this year it's burlap...a little more on the rustic side, but I'm loving where I added it around the house.

Wrapped around a glass vase of english boxwood. Adds a special touch.
This basket of pine and holy berries sits on my fireplace attempting to hide the string of lights coming down from my mantel of garlend {not so much in this picture!} but I added burlap ribbon and it just made it more cozy and unique to me.

My precious Santa's sit by my vase of dried magnolia {which I just adore} and I think the burlap is a nice touch.

I was cruising around on Etsy and found lots of other great holiday burlap ideas...

Burlap Holiday Wreath
Etsy Wreath

Shabby Chic Christmas Stocking in Burlap - Ships in 2012

Burlap Placemats set of 6 - 2 layers of burlap each

Christmas Tree Skirt in Burlap with Red Accent and hand pressed pleats - 48" - Ships in 2012

Merry Christmas Bunting burlap and fabric holiday banner FREE SHIPPING
Etsy Banner

Woodland Burlap Ornaments White Dove and Pine Trees Hand Stitched - Set of 2
Etsy Ornaments

AFTER CHRISTMAS DELIVERY Beautiful Mr & Mrs Burlap Stockings, Red Cardinals on Branch
More Etsy Stockings

Christmas Holiday  Burlap Table Runner with Red Felt Pleated Ruffle

1 yards Natural Burlap Mesh Trim 4" Trim  for Scrapbooking Mixed Media and more
Buy ribbon here!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your touches of burlap. It adds such a warm and rustic feel to your home!! Love it around the vase of boxwood ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...