Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Few Things...

1. Thank you to Sita over at The Family Room Design Studio {check it out here!} for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. She is a doll and has fabulous style - check out her amazing kitchen {it's stunning} and gorgeous holiday decor.


2. For all the animal lovers out there - look at all the darling creature gift wrap at Paper Source...it's so sweet, I just love it!




3. Tonight I'm picking {out of a hat!} the winner of my holiday giveaway. See the personalized goodies you could win below!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute gift wrap Jenny! I know some animal lovers that would go gaga over it! Thanks for linking up to my blog! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paper-source Jen!! It's always fun to open a gift wrapped in a little slice of art :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...