Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Touch of Chartreuse

I'm currently working on a family room for a client and the scheme is nuetrals and blues - chartreuse will work it's way in to the picture as a colorful accent and I'm thrilled my client is up for such a vibrant look.

I love the way it sets the tone in these spaces...

Pinned Image
Image via Pinterest



Pinned Image
Image via Pinterest

There are tons of chartruese accessories out there to add in the mix...

Colored Stripe Lacquer Boxes
West Elm Lacquer Boxes here

Zig Zag Bath Mat
West Elm Bath Mats here

Chevron Pillow Cover - 20 inch - Chartreuse Gray Turquoise and Natural Cotton - decorative pillow - ready to ship
Etsy pillow here


Anthropologie Placemats here


Anthropologie Hook here


Anthropologie Scarf here
This would look great as a throw over a petite sized chair.


Z Gallerie Vase here


CB2 Bamboo Towels here

GoCartDeskChartreuse3QF11
CB2 Desk here

3 comments:

  1. So fun! That kitchen amazing! I'm excited to see how the room turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chartreuse! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your client's space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...