Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's an Ikat World

I know it's old news that ikat is "in"...I've been admiring all it's forms for some time, but have been seriously thinking about putting it in my space, so thought I would take a look at all the ways we see it. Rugs, walls, upholstery, pillows - there's really no wrong way to use it.

Ok, so maybe I already did put it in one space...let's just say the nursery might have some killer roman shades that are ikat - sneak peak below!

Period feature | architectural | design classics | Living Rooms | PHOTO GALLERY | Livingetc
{Image via Living Etc.}


{Image via House Beautiful}

do you dare bold daring interior design interiors home ikat curtains rug carpet throw pillows decor




And now a little ikat for baby Castle...

This is a China Seas fabric - color theme is grey, yellow and orange with animals as the focus. I can't wait to show you more pictures when it's farther along!


6 comments:

  1. You're off to a gorgeous start. Love the white dresser, too. So Palm Beach!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peek! Can't wait for the big reveal. Yea for baby Castle! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Baby Castle's nursery is adorable. I'm still loving Ikat too. :) Those colors are perfect. Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is looking awesome! I love that dresser! I can't wait for the reveal.
    www.kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...