Friday, May 4, 2012

Cravings

Friday cravings....

Pinned Image
Image via pinterest
Delicious donuts and coffee.
{I seriously wanted donuts at 3am, so my husband got up and fetched donuts for me this morning. Such a good boy}

Pinned Image
Image via Pinterest
The smell of fresh hyacinth. Such a lovely scent, beautiful structure and vibrant color.

Pinned Image
Image via Pinterest
Last summer I got really in to tunics...they are light weight, colorful and just seeing them hang in my closet makes me happy. My favorite place to hunt for them - Roberta Roller Rabbit, Rikshaw Design and Three Islands.

Pinned Image
Image via Pinterest
This time of year I want a pedicure each week. I get addicted to fresh painted toe nails. And pink is my go to - looks so good with tan feet!

Pinned Image
Image via pinterest
I've been on a grilled pineapple kick. Sweet, smokey and perfect for summer time.

Pinned Image
Stripes. In my space, my wardrobe, etc. Love always for stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...