Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ta-da!

If you stopped by yesterday, you'll know I had an upholstered headboard being delivered...

Well, I absolutely love it!! Now keep in mind {as you look at this room} that the intention was to paint it slate gray, but since we're house hunting and plan to move sooner then later, we didn't want to paint the walls or do window treatments...so take it for what it's worth.


Isn't the shape wonderful?

The devil is in the details...I know those nail heads must have been a lot of labor, but they really add a gorgeous touch!

And for a dash of green in honor of  St. Patrick's Day -- isn't this room festive?

(Image via Southern Accents)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! The entire room looks inviting-grey or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the room is stunning! you did such a great job and I love the headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful headboard! Can I ask where you got it.....I too live in the DC/NOVA area. I have been looking for one for my king size bed. Thanks....Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful headboard! It looks so perfect in that room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly - thanks for your comment! I actually had it custom made by a workroom. I selected the fabric, nailhead finish and shape...similar ones can be found at Ballard Designs though. Email me if you have any other questions!
    jennycastledesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny! Fabulous headboard! You have such a good eye - your room looks wonderful. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. girrrrrrl, you have outdone yourself with that headboard!!! It is fantastic, you must be so excited! I can picture in my mind's eye what it will look like once you put it in a slate gray room too...ah-mazing. Can we talk about how much I love your ceiling light fixture too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out beautifully! I love how you designed the whole room!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...