Monday, March 28, 2011

Breaking Rules

I am totally breaking house hunting rules {according to Pat} and decorating {in my head} a house we have our eye on. But you can't blame me because 1. I have to visualize how the space will be used and 2. William Sonoma has two different dining table schemes I love {and want}....

Both are casual and cozy...now cross your fingers I didn't jinx anything!

Reclaimed Wood Pine Rectangular Table, Honey

Reclaimed Wood Pine Rectangular Table, Honey

Bosquet Side Chair, Driftwood

Fitzgerald Upholstered Bench, Rustic Yacht Stripe
I love this upholstered bench - doesn't it look SO inviting!


Pyrenees Rectangular Dining Table, Driftwood

Pyrenees Rectangular Dining Table, Driftwood
Gorgeous wood work.

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't I love to have that upholstered bench at my dining room table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought a lovely table but no chairs, as I wish for a bench, my table height is 73.5 cm (the measurement from floor to underneath of the table top), how do you know if a bench chair is high enough to eat from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...