Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitchen Love

I feel like I could write an entirely separate blog about kitchens...they are my absolute favorite space and such a gathering spot - no matter what size or shape.

Here are 3 of my favorite kitchens right now...

(Image via Elle Decor) 
Gorgeous benches and farm style table...especially in the center of the kitchen.


(Image via House Beautiful)
Casual yet distinguished.

A white kitchen is classic and appealing, but how about a dark blue? Now that is handsome.

2 comments:

  1. lovely kitchens.
    that last one is dreamy!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny--Great kitchen post and loved the one on the new Pottery Barn lanterns. Gorgeous!! Keep the images on kitchens coming. I ma loving your choices and need inspiration as I start my own redo. What about laundry rooms? Any faves?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...