Thursday, January 20, 2011

Better with Bunk Beds

Recently I heard a friend say that she couldn't find bunk beds she liked for her children. I did a little research and found that there aren't many options...and often it seems as if people end up building there own.

If you have any great recommendations for bunk beds, I'd love to know!

(Image via Decor Pad)

(Image via Decor Pad)

I would have loved this room when I was younger!

(Image via Decor Pad)

(Image via House to Home)
Cool space for a boy.


(Image via Decor Pad)


(Image via Decor Pad)
That is one giant built in, bunk bed and all.

(Image via Elle Decor)
Very shabby chic.

I'm a fan of this bunk bed from Children's Furniture Company

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, my mom's booth is called Perkins and Browning antiques...I have a few pillows for sale there! I told her one of my blog friends posted about the emporium and she was so excited! Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny. All bunk beds with desk or without desk are all good and they have nice designs. You've helped many by this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    most popular beds

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. pay weekly beds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Cover Pump

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. queen bed frame with storage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...