Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Thoughts

I've been trying to cross things off my list and jazzing up the bar cart for my dining room is one of them. I found some funky margarita glasses and pretty little prosecco flutes that just make me giddy. And, both were under $5!
 
Peacock Luster Double Old Fashion Glass
Pier One Margarita Glass here
 
Crate & Barrel Prosecco Glasses here
 
Pinned Image
My Friday night project is making margarita's with fresh lime juice, agave nectar and a dash of grand marnier. Yum yum.
 
On another note...I'm a gal that loves anchor anything...I'm actually wearing a jcrew anchor night shirt as I type this. Anywho, love the bed skirts here - so nautical and sweet.
 
Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Chartruese & Co. with a few friends. I can't wait! It's been a while since I've visited this barn full of treasures, hopefully I will have some bits to show you next week.
 
Lastly...It was so fun to take Jake to the beach and pool for the first time - he loved it!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...