Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Outside Everything

Isn't spring the best? Seeing things in bloom and feeling the warm breeze really does wonders.
All the sudden my focus goes from inside my house to outside. I'm pondering planters and lanterns, while folding down recipes to test out on the grill.
 
This has always been a great outside space - cozy with the perfect amount of comfort and color.
 
Pinned Image
 
Galante 7-Piece Dining Set
I love this outdoor set from Ballard {here}
 
A great little bar cart for outside...perfect for entertaining. {here}
 
Taco Rack
Nom nom nom...amazing invention. Taco rack for the grill - love this. {here}
 
Unbreakable and snazzy margarita glasses {here}
 
Outdoor Diamond Pillow {here}


2 comments:

  1. Love all this!!! Who knew Land's End had such cute pillows? And I a totally getting that taco rack in time for Cinco De Mayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love that set by Ballard! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...