Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Spy a Sea Shell

I always say I'd love to live by water to take advantage of all the amazing beach decor. Again, my thoughts wonder that way as I come across these cool shell jars from Etsy shop Bottles by the Sea. I still think you can work in a few of these with the right color scheme and feel of a space, not living by the beach.

You are my sunshine...

 
Sea Pillow...

rootbeer "float"

One Eyed Purple People Eater...

the Sea Glass is Half Full...

You are my sunshine...

2 comments:

  1. I love to incorporate beach inspired items everywhere! Love those bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny
    Thank you so much for featuring my shell bottles on your blog. I agree... these can be beautifully displayed even in homes far from the sea. Infact most of my bottles find homes in non costal areas. Many Thanks!
    Natalie @ Bottles by the Sea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...