Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3D Nursery Animal Art

I've had a few people ask me about the giraffe bust that I have hanging in my nursery {below}so I thought I would pass along the information and a few other options for fun animal art. The giraffe is from Anthropologie and I'm really happy with it - it's light weight, colorful and adds a bit of unexpected safari fun to my animal themed baby's room. More pictures to come soon.



 
Giraffe - Anthropologie


Zebra and Rhino - Anthroplogie

Monkey Key Hook Sweater Hook
Monkey wall hooks - Etsy

Woven Shark
Woven Shark - PB Kids

Detailed View 
West Elm Animal Heads

White and Robins Egg Blue Deer Head Wall Mount
Deer Bust - Etsy

Elephant Bust and Coat Rack
Elephant Rack - Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I love 3D art and I am completely obsessed with the iron ones. Thinking where I could use them right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...