Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chicago Bound

I'm off to a gem of a city this weekend, Chicago. I will be spending time with some of my favorite people I cherish most. I can't wait!

I plan to drag them around to a few shops, one in particular, Jayson Home and Garden. I've only been once and it was like an out of body experience...it really is a unique store with incredible variety and displays.

Let's preview a few products they have now.

DASH STOOL
Sometimes you just know you are meant to have something, that's how I feel with this stool. Maybe it can be my souvenir for the weekend...

GREENWICH CHAIR

JULIEN CHAIR

BRASS BERKSHIRE HORN CUPS
I would love to put my make up brushes in these cups.

TREE OF LIFE

MOBY LAMP

ANTIQUE LOUIS XVI DAYBED

ANTIQUE BIRD PRINT

VINTAGE IKAT THROW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...