Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pondering a Kitchen

Pat and I have been on the house hunt for almost 10 months and even though I'm getting antsy, patience is a virtue {as they say}. I'm crossing my fingers that when we do find the right place, it will need a kitchen re-do because I'd love to go the non traditional route and forgo top cabinets for shelves or glass doors...

A few kitchens that I've flagged for inspiration...

Image via Decor Pad


Image via House Beautiful

Image via Southern Living

Image via Martha Stewart Living

Image via Houzz


Image via Elle Decor



Image via Southern Accents



Image via House Beautiful






Image via Decor Pad

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. best automatic jar opener

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...