Friday, February 18, 2011

Today's Forecast

A busy (70 degree-sunny!) day ahead - off to the storage space to unload a handful of wedding gifts, thank you letter writing, laundry, project research, paper filing, phone calls to make, emails to respond to, etc. Oh...and Pat told me yesterday a friend is coming in town and staying in our guest room/storage room (hence my trip to our storage space)...

When I'm lost in an oblivion of wedding madness, house hunting ups and downs and design projects, I like to stop and find solace in my imaginary life in the English countryside...aside from the fact that I have fond memories of my college travels there and my favorite movie in the world is The Holiday, it's truly a beautiful place away from all the noise and chaos.

How do you find comfort in your busy day?


That's my backyard.


Road in to town...


Local shops...


We usually bike everywhere...and my dog sits in the front basket.

Poppy field landscape in English countryside with rolling hills Stock Photo - 7403825


My house...or as they say, "cottage"

And did I mention all the glorious sunsets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...