Friday, November 12, 2010

Date with Domino

Domino Magazine was a constant source of inspiration to me and I dearly miss it! This weekend I plan to have a little date with a stack of my old issues and I can't wait to marvel (once again!) over the images and style that Domino had to offer.

I'm grateful that Michelle Adams (former market assistant at Domino) and photographer Patrick Cline, partnered in launching the online magazine Lonny as it's very similar in look and feel to Domino.

Enjoy a few of my favorite Domino images....








Domino loved dogs...and some dogs knew to pose (see a few down) 










Do you remember Max the bulldog? Clothing Designer Lilly Maddock's pup (her home was featured in the October 2007 issue)...adorable.




What great color use!


It won't fill the Domino Magazine void, but it's a good quick fix for fans - Domino: The Book of Decorating 

2 comments:

  1. I miss Domino too. Your post made me miss it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there... new follower :) found ur blog while googling foyers. hope u don't mind i'm using one of your pictures today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...