Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Color Difference: before and after

When I moved in with Pat last fall, I tried to respect his place and not make it too obvious that I wanted to change several things...with the exception of the guest bathroom. It really needed some color and face lift in general. I used Restoration Hardware's graphite and loved the result...Pat did too!

 Take a look at the before and after....


After.....


The color turned out to be so handsome.


I love these prints - they were a departure gift from my coworkers at the J.Lambeth showroom 



My Anthropolgie jars and a vintage bamboo tray add a little personal touch.

2 comments:

  1. the change is dramatic and stunning! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen love those jars!!! Mom would like those :-) You've got the eye girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...