Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lantern Obsession

I've always been fond of lanterns...in any space really. I have on hanging in our guest room and it creates such a nice touch. Now I have my eye on one for my dining room and had a serious "have to have this!" moment when I came across it in the new Ivy & Piper Holiday Issue here.
 
Then I realized it is made in Australia and doesn't ship out of the country. Boo!
 
Jimena Lantern
Jimena Lantern here Isn't she gorgeous?


Tobi Fairley makes this Rothesay Lantern here but it is SO pricey.


But what a beauty...

hobe sound lantern- rainwashed
I also found this one at Oomph here

I have my heart set on this concept - ideally, a bright colored lantern. Some inspiration to keep me on track.

Image via Decor Pad





2 comments:

  1. I love lanterns! The second one is my favorite, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look too...Pottery Barn and Wisteria have one that is a pretty good price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...