Thursday, November 29, 2012

Branches

There is nothing like a nice set of branches hanging around the house...I always think to myself, are they real? Are they always there or is strictly for the photo shoot? It makes me want to pluck branches around the neighborhood to stash in vases around my house. Spring time would be ideal.
 
 
 
 
 
So festive.
 
 
Pottery Barn has a few nice options for faux branches. Even though I'm not always fond of faux plants, it is worth a shot.
 
Bougainvillea Branch here
 
Faux Pin Oak Branch
Pine Oak Branch here
 
Faux Flowering Orchid Branch
Orchid Branches here 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Great way to add height too :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog thanks for sharing the valuable information..it becomes easy to read and easily understand the information small faux plants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site cottage garden arbour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great….. Tutorial is just awesome. It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging. garden table and chairs set uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...