Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Etsy Love

A little Etsy for your day.
 
Beige Crochet Slippers with Vanilla Felt Embellishment
Crochet Slippers here
 
 
PRINT Of Abstract Landscape Acrylic Painting Dancing Sunrise by Linda Monfort
I just ordered this print by Linda Monfort - it's fabulous. She sells large paintings, but also small prints {like this one} for only $25!
 
Vintage brass letter holder
Vintage Brass Letter Holder here
 
Premium Turkish Towel, Peshtemal, beach towel, hammam towel, bath towel, picnic towel, Spa Towel, Gray Striped
Colorful Turkish Towels here
 
Vintage mommy and baby brass giraffes
I'm a lover of all things brass - so imagine when I saw this duo. So sweet and would be darling in a nursery.
 
antique porcelain Greek key compote bowl 1860s
Antique Greek Key Compote here
 
Twin Bed Cover or Blanket - Organic Handmade Cotton Blanket in Blue and White
Gorgeous blanket here


3 comments:

  1. I always love your Etsy posts! Thanks for all the great links. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You found some real treasures! I love all of your picks. I hope you and our sweet baby are well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...