Monday, August 20, 2012

Loving these things...

A few things I'm loving at the moment...

C Wonder Ikat Bowls here

Perfect-fit henley with gold buttons
JCrew Perfect Fit Henley here
Amazing what a nice touch a few gold buttons do to a very casual and comfy shirt - love this, plus so many great colors to choose from. Stock up!


Anthropologie Hook here


Anthropologie Marbled Journal here
I see these stacked on a shelf for a pop of color, very chic.


Anthropologie Wood Stump Calendar here

Gold Succulent Sculpture, White Modern Faceted Geometric Decahedron Container, Tabletop Centerpiece, Desktop Accessory
Etsy Gold Succulent Sculpture here
What a fabulous little accessory for a great price - under $20!


West Elm Parsons Wall Mirror here
Love this grass cloth texture.

Of course I'm loving Jake too...he had his first bath and I loved how his hair got all fluffy and cute. He's my favorite little guy who makes my world go round :)


3 comments:

  1. Jenny what a beautiful baby! Funny how they change your life and your perspective on things. As usual, love all of your "loving" picks!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bowls and that mirror. And your little Jake is darling, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your picks, Jenny. I actually just purchased that JCrew henley in the navy! I'll probably end up getting it in multiple colors ;0)! Your baby boy is so sweet! I always loved to just smell my babies after their baths. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...