Sunday, May 15, 2011

I said "I do"

I'M MARRIED!!!!

Simply put, yesterday was with out a doubt the best day of my life. It was everything Pat and I imagined it to be, and more! We are so lucky to have such fabulous friends and family who helped make it all so special.

Here are a few random shots of the day/evening...can't wait to share more!

P.S. I'm headed to Hawaii for the next two weeks - I will be back and ready to blog, so don't forget about me!!


I had 9 bridesmaids - here are a handful of the beauties and our darling flower girl!


Our florist was amazing! These were on the church doors, so beautiful.

Ceremony - lighting the unity candle.

Introduction to the reception!

Pat and I chatted with all our guests before the dancing started...

Cake cutting...and looky, I changed my sash for the dancing part of the evening, navy blue!

Oh and did we dance!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenny!!! Now you get to practice referring to your man as your "husband"! And Hawaii??? That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You look gorgeous!! Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a beautiful bride!! Congrats to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...